Date(s) - 04/05/2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
ĐẠI HỌC TÂN TẠO
Students of 5 schools will present about their research activities in Spring 2018.
First prize: 2.000.000 VND
Second prize: 1.500.000 VND
Third prize: 1.000.000 VND
List of students:
- Nguyễn Thị Thùy Nhung (School of Biotech) Green Synthesis and Evaluation of the Antimicrobial activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized from Stereospermum Binhchauensis V.S. DANG’S.
- Trần Thị Thủy Tiên (School of Humanities & Languages): The Overload of Plastic Bags.
- Võ Thị Thùy Trang (School of Biotech) Successful biosynthesis of silver and gold nanoparticles from Crinum Latifolium L. leaves’s extract with full antibacterial properties.
- Ngô Thị Thanh Trúc – (School of Business & Economisc) Ethical and legal discussion on abortion.
- Pham Thai Điền (School of Engineering) 3D printing
- Nguyễn Bích Ngọc Hương (School of Biotech) – Novel synthesis and characterization of antibacterial activities of silver and gold nanoparticles synthesized from Arctium Lappa Lin root’s extracts.
- Kent-David Juen Inihao (School of Biotech) Biotechnology: The Prospect for 21st Century
- Hồ Thiên Lạc (School of Engineering) Blockchain technology.
- Nguyễn Văn Việt Thắng (School of Medicine)
- Dương Huy Khôi (School of Engineering) Virtual environment