- Tran, Vu Khanh, and Andrew Raich. (2019). The Kohn-Laplace Equation On Abstract CR Manifolds: Global Regularity. Transactions Of The American Mathematical Society, arXiv:1612.07445, https://arxiv.org/abs/1612.07445. PDF
- Tran, Anh Tuan., Cao, Tien-Dung., & Truong, Huu-Tram. (2019). DIRAC: A Hybrid Approach To Customer Demographics Analysis For Advertising Campaigns. 2019 6Th NAFOSTED Conference On Information And Computer Science (NICS), 2019. IEEE, doi:10.1109/nics48868.2019.9023806. PDF
- Nguyen TP., Van TD., Le NT., Mai TT., Nguyen-An K. (2019). An Intensive Empirical Study of Machine Learning Algorithms for Predicting Vietnamese Stock Prices. In: Le Thi H., Le H., Pham Dinh T., Nguyen N. (eds) Advanced Computational Methods for Knowledge Engineering. ICCSAMA 2019. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1121. Springer, Cham
- Tien-Dung Cao, Dinh-Quyen Nguyen, Hien Duy Tran, "Exploring Message Correlation in Crowd-Based Data Using Hyper Coordinates Visualization Technique", in Predictive Econometrics and Big Data, Studies in Computational Intelligence, Vol 753, 2018, Springer.
- Hien Duy Tran, Uyen Hoang Pham, Sel Ly and T. Vo-Duy, “ Extraction dependence structure of distorted copulas via a measure of dependence”, Annals of Operations Research. 2017, doi:10.1007/s10479-017-2487-2
- Tien-Dung Cao, Huu-Hanh Hoang, Hiep Xuan Huynh, Binh-Minh Nguyen, Tran-Vu Pham, Quang Tran-Minh, The-Vu Tran, Hong-Linh Truong, " IoT Services for Solving Critical Problems in Vietnam: A Research Landscape and Directions", IEEE Internet Computing, Vol 20, No. 5, Sep/Oct 2016, pp. 76-81
- Le Thi Quynh Huong, Nguyen Quang Hung, and Le Thi Quynh Trang. Effects of pairing correlations on the inverse level density parameter of hot rotating nuclei. Journal of Physics Conference Series 726(1):012011, June 2016.
- Tien-Dung Cao, Tran-Vu Pham, Quang-Hieu Vu, Hong-Linh Truong, Duc-Hung Le, Schahram Dustdar. MARSA: A Marketplace for Realtime Human-Sensing Data. ACM Transactions on Internet Technology 6 (13), pp. 16:1 - 16:21, 2016.
- Tien-Dung Cao, Hong-Linh Truong. Analyzing and Conceptualizing Monitoring and Analytics as a Service for Grain Warehouses. Studies in Computational Intelligence, Vol 642, 2016, pp. 161-171, Springer.
- Dinh Quyen Nguyen, Dinh Dam Le. Hyper Word Clouds: A Visualization Technique for Last.fm Data and Relationships Examination. ACM IMCOM, Da Nang, Vietnam, 2016.
- Hien D. Tran, Uyen H. Pham, Sel Ly, T. Vo-Duy. A New Measure of Monotone Dependence by Using Sobolev Norms for Copula. 4th International Symposium on Integrated Uncertainty in Knowledge Modelling and Decision Making, pp.126-137, Springer, 2015.
- N Quang Hung, N. Dinh Dang, B.K. Agrawal, V.M. Datar, A. Mitra, D. R. Chakrabarty. Pairing reentrance in warm rotating 104Pd nucleus. Journal Acta Physica Polonica, 2015.
- N Quang Hung, N Dinh Dang, B K Agrawal, V M Datar, A Mitra and D R Chakrabarty. Reentrance phenomenon of superfluid pairing in hot rotating nuclei. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 627 (2015) 012006
- Ha X. Nguyen, Chan Dai Truyen Thai, and Nguyen N. Tran. OSTBC transmission in MIMO AF relaying with M-FSK modulation. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking,2015:22
- Tran Vu Khanh. Lower Bounds on the Kobayashi Metric Near a Point of Infinite Type. Journal of Geometric Analysis, 2015.
- Balaram Dey, Deepak Pandit, Srijit Bhattacharya, K. Banerjee, N. Quang Hung, N. Dinh Dang, Debasish Mondal, S. Mukhopadhyay, Surajit Pal, A. De, and S. R. Banerjee. Experimental investigation on the temperature dependence of the nuclear level density parameter. Phys. Rev. C91, 044326, April 2015.
- Hien D. Tran, Phuong Anh Nguyen. Towards Generalizing Bayesian Statistics: A Random Fuzzy Set Approach. Econometrics of Risk, Studies in Computational Intelligence Volume 583, pp 149-160, 2015.
- Weizhong Tian, Tonghui Wang, Liangjian Hu, Hien D. Tran. Distortion Risk Measures Under Skew Normal Settings. Econometrics of Risk, Studies in Computational Intelligence Volume 583, pp 135-148, 2015.
- Tran Vu Khanh Lower bound for the geometric type from a generalized estimate in the d-bar-Newmann problem - a new approach by peak functions. Michigan Math. J.63 (2014) 209.
- Ly Kim Ha, Tran Vu Khanh, Andrew Raich L^p estimates for the d-equation on a class of infinite type domains. International Journal of Mathematics25 (2014) 1450106.
- Ha X. Nguyen, Cuu H. Van, and Chan Dai Truyen Thai Noncoherent Receiver for Decode-and-Forward Cooperative Systems with Multi-Antenna Equipped Destination. REV Journal on Electronics and Communications, vol.4, no.1-2, pp.52-58, 2014.
- Thai, C.D.T.; Jemin Lee; Nguyen, H.X.; Berbineau, M.; Quek, T.Q.S. Multi-Cell Multi-User Relaying Exploiting Overheard Signals. IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol.3, no.4, pp.401-404, Aug. 2014.
- Sébastien Salva, Tien-Dung Cao. Proxy-Monitor: An Integration of Runtime Verification with Passive Conformance Testing. International Journal of Software Innovation 2 (2), 2014.
- Aki Nikolaidis, Michelle W. Voss, Hyunkyu Lee, Loan T. K. Vo, and Arthur F. Kramer. Parietal plasticity after training with a complex video game is associated with individual differences in improvements in an untrained working memory task. Front. Hum. Neurosci. 8:169, 2014.
- Gerber L., Hoang V. M., Tran L., Kiet H. A. T., Malmberg P., Hanrieder J., and Ewing A, Using imaging ToF-SIMS data to determine the cell wall thickness of fibers in wood, Surface and Interface Analysis, 2014.
- Balaram Dey, Debasish Mondal, Deepak Pandit, S. Mukhopadhyay, Surajit Pal, Srijit Bhattacharya, A. De, K. Banerjee, N. Dinh Dang, and N. Quang Hung, S.R. Banerjee, Probing the critical behavior in the evolution of GDR width at very low temperatures in A ∼ 100 mass region, Phys. Lett. B 731(2014) 92.
- F. Qian, K. Chiew, Q. He, and H. Huang. Mining regional co-location patterns with kNNG. Journal of Intelligent Information Systems, Volume 42, Issue 3, pp 485-505. June 2014.
- Sébastien Salva and Tien-Dung Cao, A Model-based testing approach combining passive conformance testing and runtime verification. Application to Web service compositions deployed in Clouds. Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications Studies in Computational Intelligence Volume 496, 2014, pp 99-116.
- Tran Vu Khanh, Supnorm and f-Holder estimates for d-bar on convex domains of general type in C^2, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 403 (2013) 522.
- Nam Q. Le and Truyen Nguyen, Geometric properties of boundary sections of solutions to the Monge-Ampere equation and applications, J. Func. Anal. 264 (2013) 337.
- N. Dinh Dang and N. Quang Hung, Giant dipole resonance in 201Tl at low temperature, RIKEN Accel. Prog. Rep. 46 (2013) 52.
- N. Quang Hung and N. Dinh Dang, Specific shear viscosity in hot rotating systems of paired Fermions, RIKEN Accel. Prog. Rep. 46 (2013) 54.
- N. Dinh Dang and N. Quang Hung, On the importance of using exact pairing in the study of pygmy dipole resonance, J. of Phys. G: Nucl. Part. Phys. 40 (2013) 105103.
- Y. Che, Q. He, X. Hong, and K. Chiew. X-region: A framework for location privacy preserving in mobile peer-to-peer networks. International Journal of Communication Systems (IJCS, ISSN), 2013.
- L. Ma, H. Huang, Q. He, K. Chiew, J. Wu, and Y. Che. GMAC: A seed insensitive approach to local community detection, The 15th International Conference on Data Warehousing and Knowledge Discovery (DaWaK 2013), Prague, Czech Republic, August 16--29, 2013.
- H. Huang, Y. Gao, K. Chiew, and Q. He. Commodity query by snapping. The 36th Annual ACM SIGIR Conference (SIGIR 2013), Dublin, Ireland, July 28 -- August 1, 2013.
- H. Huang, Y. Gao, R. Li, L. Chen, and K. Chiew. Browse with a social web directory. The 36th Annual ACM SIGIR Conference (SIGIR 2013), Dublin, Ireland, July 28 -- August 1, 2013.
- H. Huang, Q. He, K. Chiew, F. Qian, and L. Ma. CLOVER: A faster prior-free approach to rare-category detection, Knowledge and Information Systems: An International Journal. 35(5): 713--736, June 2013.
- Y. Che, K. Chiew, X. Hong, Q. Yang, and Q. He. An enhanced dual-active algorithm for location privacy preserving in mobile P2P networks. Journal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE C (Computers and Electronics) (JZUC, ISSN 1869-1951).14(5):356--373, 2013.
- F. Qian, K. Chiew, Q. He, and H. Huang. Discovery of regional co-location patterns with $k$-nearest neighbor graph, The 17th Pacific-Asian Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD 2013), pages 174--186, Gold Coast, Australia, April 14--17, 2013. (acceptance rate 11.3%).
- J. Chen, K. Chiew, D. Ye, L. Zhu, and W. Chen. AAGA: An affinity-aware grouping method for allocation of virtual machines. The 27th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA 2013), pages 235--242Barcelona, Spain, March 25--28, 2013.
- Ha X. Nguyen, Nguyen N. Tran and Hai T. Nguyen, Performance Analysis of Adaptive Decode-and-Forward Relaying in Noncoherent Cooperative Networks, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2013.
- Ha X. Nguyen, Cuu V. Ho, Chan D. T. Thai and Danh T. Nguyen, Noncoherent Decode-and-Forward Cooperative Systems with Maximum Energy Selection, The International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Communications 2013 (ATC’13), Hochiminh City, Vietnam, October 2013.
- E. Athanasopoulou, L. Bui, T. Ji, R. Srikant, and A. Stolyar, Backpressure-based Packet-by-Packet Adaptive Routing in Communication Networks, in The IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking(2013).
- Nam Q. Le, Global second derivative estimates for the second boundary value problem of the prescribed affine mean curvature and Abreu's equations, Int. Math. Res. Notices (2012).
- Tran Vu Khanh, Stefano Pinton, and Giuseppe Zampieri, Compactness estimates for $\Box_b$ on a CR manifold, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 140 (2012) 3229.
- Nguyen Quang Hung, Dang Thi Dung, and Tran Dinh Trong, Effects of thermodynamic pairing on nuclear level density, Comm. Phys. 22 (2012) 297.
- T. V. Nhan Hao, P. Quentin, and L. Bonneau, Parity restoration in the Highly Truncated Diagonalization Approach: application to the outer fission barrier of 240Pu, Phys. Rev. C 86 (2012) 064307.
- N. Quang Hung and N. Dinh Dang, Pairing reentrance in hot rotating nuclei, RIKEN Accel. Prog. Rep. 45 (2012) 42.
- N. Dinh Dang and N. Quang Hung, Giant dipole resonance in 201Tl at low temperature, Phys. Rev. C 86 (2012) 044333.
- N. Quang Hung and N. Dinh Dang, Specific shear viscosity in hot rotating systems of paired fermions, Phys. Rev. C 86 (2012) 024302.
- Tien-Dung Cao and Kevin Chiew, Protecting Software as a Service in the Clouds by Validation, The 1st International Workshop on Analytics Services on the Cloud, in conjunction with ICSOC 2012, pages 35--46, November 12, 2012, Shanghai, China.
- Y. Che, K. Chiew, X. Hong, and Q. He. SALS: Semantics-aware location sharing based on cloaking zone in mobile social networks. The First ACM SIGSPATIAL International Workshop on Mobile Geographic Information Systems (MobiGIS 2012), in conjunction with ACM SIGSPATIAL GIS 2012, pages 49--56, Redondo, CA, USA, November 6, 2012.
- J. Shi, Y. Li, R. H. Deng, and K. Chiew. Design and implementation of a secure prototype for EPCglobal network services, The 2012 Workshop on RFID and IoT Security (RFIDsec'12 Asia), pages 45--56, Taipei, Taiwan, RO China, November 8--9, 2012.
- F. Qian, Q. He, K. Chiew, and J. He. Spatial co-location pattern discovery without thresholds, Knowledge and Information Systems: An International Journal, 33(2):419--445, 2012.
- Tien-Dung Cao, Richard Castanet, Patrick Felix, and Kevin Chiew. An Approach to Automated Runtime Verification for Timed Systems: Applications to Web Services, Journal of Software, Vol 7, No 6, June 2012, pages 1338 - 1350.
- Y. Wu, L. Bui, and R. Johari, Heavy Traffic Approximation of Equilibria in Resource Sharing Games, in The IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC), Special Issue on Economics of Communication Networks and Systems, 2012.
- Ha X. Nguyen, Ha H. Nguyen, and Tho Le-Ngoc, Wireless Relay Networks with Alamouti Space-Time Code and M-FSK Modulation, The Fourth International Conference on Communications and Electronics (ICCE'12), Hue, Vietnam, August 2012.
- Ha X. Nguyen, Ha H. Nguyen, and Tho Le-Ngoc, Amplify-and-Forward Relaying with M-FSK Modulation and Coherent Detection, IEEE Transactions on Communications (2012).
- Tran Vu Khanh and G. Zampieri, Estimates for regularity of the tangential $\bar\partial$-system, Math. Nachr. 284 (2011) 2212.
- Tran Vu Khanh and Giuseppe Zampieri, Subellipticity of the d-bar-Neumann problem on a weakly q-pseudoconvex/concave domain, Adv. Math. 228 (2011) 1938.
- T. V. Nhan Hao, J. Le Bloas, Meng-Hock Koh, L. Bonneau, P. Quentin, Further microscopic studies of the fission barriers of heavy nuclei, Int. J. Mod. Phys. E 21 (2011) 1250051.
- N. Quang Hung and N. Dinh Dang, Pairing reentrance in hot rotating nuclei, Phys. Rev. C 84 (2011) 054324.
- Nguyen Quang Hung, Microscopic description of nuclear thermodynamics properties, Proc. Natl. Conf. Theor. Phys. 36 (2011) 95.
- Nguyen Quang Hung, Dang Thi Dung, and Tran Dinh Trong, Thermodynamic pairing and its influence on nuclear level density, Proc. Natl. Conf. Theor. Phys. 36 (2011) 89.
- Xu, C., Chiew, K., Chen, Y., and Liu, J., Fusion of Text and Image Features: A New Approach to Image Spam Filtering, 2011 International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Knowledge Engineering (ISKE 2011), vol 3, pages 129--146, Shanghai, China, Dec 15 -17, 2011.
- Tien-Dung Cao, Richard Castanet, Patrick Felix and Gerardo Morales, Testing of Web services: Tools and Experiments, Proc. IEEE APSCC 2011, pages 78-85, Jeju Island, South Korea, Dec 12 -15, 2011.
- Ha X. Nguyen, Ha H. Nguyen and Tho Le-Ngoc, Noncoherent Receiver for Amplify-and-Forward Relaying with M-FSK Modulation, IEEE Globecom-Wireless Communications Symposium, Houston, Texas, USA, December 2011.
- Tho. Nguyen, Vong. Bui, Design and testing of a low-cost, self-contained wave energy converter device, IEEE-MTS OCEANS Conf., Kona, Hawaii, USA, Sept. 2011.
- Announcement for granting of scholarships for students enrolled in the school of Engineering in the 2019-2020 academic year
- Data Science School
- Summer school on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Secretary of school engineering and department of research management
- Electrical Engineering Lecturer