Bachelor Program in Computer Science at TTU aims to produce high qualified bachelors with critical and creative thinking, analytical skills and practical problem solving skills; abilities to analyzise, design, build up and develop software applications based on computer knowledge and mathematical foundation for computers; usage of English fluently career ethic to work in international environment; good political quality and high discipline.
- Natural sciences knowledge
Have basic knowledge of natural sciences and understanding the importance of the issues related to the field of study, as well as their applications.
- Social sciences knowledge
Have basic knowledge of micro- and macroeconomics, political theories, Vietnamese laws and national defense;
Have knowledge of Vietnamese culture, society and tradition as well as the world’s civilizations;
Have profiency in English at high international level such as TOEFL PBT 600, TOEFL iBT 100 or IELTS band 7.0, or equivalents.
- Basic Area knowledge
Have basic and solid knowledge of electronic component, elcetronic circuit, digital system, electromagnetic field, digital signal/sound/image analysis and processing, computer network, data transmission, basic programming.
- Concentration area knowledge
Have knowledge of adjusting, correcting and analyzing analog and digital signals to be applied widely in various systems such as image diagnostics, speech recognition and synthesis, comunicative information, image/video controlling and processing, radar, consumer electronics;
Have knowledge of information transmission in space and time in reliable and secure ways;
Have knowledge of operation and design of computer systems/ computer-based opeartion.
Have knowledge of manufacturing and integrating components such as diode, transitor, laser, … in integrated circuit (IC) of popular components such as CPU, RAM, cell phone, modem, monitor.
- Professional skills
Apply knowledge of mathematics, natural sciences and technology;
Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data;
Design products, systems, component, or processes to meet desired needs within realistic constrains such as economic, environmental, social, politics, ethnic, safety and healthy to make them manufacturable and stable;
Identify engineering problems/needs in real life and suggest appropriate technical solutions by apply the equipped knowledge in science, technology and problem-solving skills;
Use modern engineering tools and skills for daily engineering practice such as planning, building, testing, and maintaining high-performance products, services and systems;
Recognize the need for, and have the ability to engage in, life-long learning.
- Soft skills
Leadership and teamwork buiding to fulfil the overall objective effectively;
Competency in presentations and public speaking skills; good communication in English (speaking and writing);
Adaptability and flexibility to the professional requirements and the job environments locally and globally;
Job Oppotunities after Graduation
- Being proficient in Electrical engineering significantly increases employment options for SoE graduates. Graduates can work for numerous types of positions in primary fields of electrical, electronics and computer engineering. Some of the typical job titles are design engineer, project engineer, engineering specialist, chief engineer, quality control engineer, software engineer, reliability engineer, research engineer, systems design engineer, field engineer, test engineer, sales engineer.
- EE graduate students can also work or pursuit higher education in related fields such as biomedical engineering, computer science, automotive, defense, oil and gas, power generation, aerospace industry, etc.
- Research/teach at higher education organizations/ institutions in Vietnam or abroad;
- Start-up projects related in the field of electrical engineering.
Bachelor degrees are awarded to students who meet the followings:
- Registered at TTU full time for at least four full semesters;
- Completed at least 126 semester hours or credits;
- Completed at least 60 semester hours or credits at TTU;
- Completed all TTU courses satisfying degree requirements with a cumulative grade point average of elective courses at least 1.67;
- Completed all TTU courses that satisfy major and/or minor requirements and all mandatory courses with a grade of at least 2.00;
- Satisfied the English requirement: TOEFL PBT 600 or IELTS band 7.0 or equivalent;
- Completed courses of physical education, national defense education and other courses required by MOET
- Demonstrated to be a student in “Good Academic and Disciplinary Standing”, not under investigation.